Nzxt s340 elite radiators

charlie_48

Commendable
Dec 5, 2016
Can I put a 120 radiator in the top fan compartment? I know that I can put a 240 rad in the front and a 120 rad in the rear Please thanks.

Solution
As long as the radiator you want to install doesn't conflict with the motherboard's VRM and Ram heatsink
The_Mod_Zoo_Nzxt_S340_Review_047.jpg

you can install it up there.

However from seeing the case in person and knowing that the fan mounting location at the top is centered, you will have conflicts with the ram even you don't have a VRM heatsink for the motherboard. Can you please list your full system's specs as well as the radiator/AIO you'd like to install up top? What's stopping you from installing it at the back and having it as an exhaust?

Lutfij

Titan
As long as the radiator you want to install doesn't conflict with the motherboard's VRM and Ram heatsink
The_Mod_Zoo_Nzxt_S340_Review_047.jpg

you can install it up there.

However from seeing the case in person and knowing that the fan mounting location at the top is centered, you will have conflicts with the ram even you don't have a VRM heatsink for the motherboard. Can you please list your full system's specs as well as the radiator/AIO you'd like to install up top? What's stopping you from installing it at the back and having it as an exhaust?

Solution