[SOLVED] NZXT S340 Elite vs NZXT Noctis 450

Solution
I have a NZXT Phantom 410 so I am very familiar with the brand and I think I can give you a solid recommendation:

I can tell you for certain that the Noctis 450 is going to be easier to manage wires. NZXT cases are very modular so you can easily take out and reinsert pieces to best fit cables into corners and crevices. For example, the front and top panels can pop off to expose a simple frame that's easier to work with when installing parts. Also, the Noctis is one of NZXT's newer models so the warranty will most likely last longer in terms of validity.

In terms of style, the S340 Elite is going to be more simple/minimalist, but it's more heavy duty than the Noctis 450 - which favors airflow and style. From personal experience, I can...

GangstaSlime

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2015
I have a NZXT Phantom 410 so I am very familiar with the brand and I think I can give you a solid recommendation:

I can tell you for certain that the Noctis 450 is going to be easier to manage wires. NZXT cases are very modular so you can easily take out and reinsert pieces to best fit cables into corners and crevices. For example, the front and top panels can pop off to expose a simple frame that's easier to work with when installing parts. Also, the Noctis is one of NZXT's newer models so the warranty will most likely last longer in terms of validity.

In terms of style, the S340 Elite is going to be more simple/minimalist, but it's more heavy duty than the Noctis 450 - which favors airflow and style. From personal experience, I can tell you that NZXT's cases use the vent(s) on the top of the tower to get most of the heat out, so the S340 won't be as good for airflow as it only has 1 fan slot whereas the Noctis has 2.

As for features, they're basically the same. If you were wanting an easy fan controller that's preinstalled, I would look at some other NZXT cases.

Hope I was helpful!

Solution