[SOLVED] NZXT S340 Power LED not working

kinggaming60

Reputable
Dec 3, 2018
Ever since I got my new motherboard, the power LED no longer works with my NZXT S340. My new motherboard is a ASUS Z370-P and my previous motherboard was a MSI 970 Gaming AM3+. It's not the biggest issue ever but the LED was working perfectly fine until the motherboard switch.

Solution
Are you sure the Power led cable is properly on the motherboard, it is one of the small 2 pin ones that come from the front of the case and must normally be connected horizontally and not vertical.... made that mistake at some stage LOL
Are you sure the Power led cable is properly on the motherboard, it is one of the small 2 pin ones that come from the front of the case and must normally be connected horizontally and not vertical.... made that mistake at some stage LOL

Solution

kinggaming60

Reputable
Dec 3, 2018
Ye I was pretty sure, after getting my new case I checked the IO panel and everything was connected, somehow the wire managed to pick up a nick and that's why the LED wasn't working anymore.

Reactions: Schlachtwolf