Nzxt S340 Standoffs for Motherboard

Carninja323

Commendable
Oct 25, 2016
I have a NZXT S340 my motherboard fits into all the standoffs perfectly however the one spot where it does align with I can't put a standoff in because I don't have any extra I used the 1 extra already that came with the case however there are more pre installed standoffs around the case that I am not using because they are for ATX motherboards I have a micro atx will the standoff wrench basically a cap that goes on standoff and a screw driver top so you can unscrew and screw in standoffs however I don't know if these pre installed standoffs will be able to come out I'm guessing since people might need more standoffs for the other spots so the others not being used have to come out some how right ?

Carninja323

Commendable
Oct 25, 2016

How do I take them out when I try to unscrew it doesn't seem to budge with my hand is that what the "stanoff wrench" is for ??

Carninja323

Commendable
Oct 25, 2016

This is how the standoff looks like in the nzxt s340 case the extra standoff in the case that I used also came with a "standoff wrench" will I be able to use this wrench also will this unscrew the standoffs that are pre installed that I cannot unscrew with my hand and will it allow me to screw then into a different hole or will they be unusable here are the pictures of the wrench and the standoffs

Standoffs and Wrench http://imgur.com/a/FJGIa