Obama Meeting With Jobs, Zuckerberg, Schmidt

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whatisupthere

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2010
@NeBuN
are you joking about diesel? diesel engines are really dirty. They are fuel efficient but produce lots of microscopic particles that damage lungs.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]whatisupthere[/nom]@NeBuN are you joking about diesel? diesel engines are really dirty. They are fuel efficient but produce lots of microscopic particles that damage lungs.[/citation]
boy you must be living in the stone age...so dislike ignorant AMERICANS...do you even know that the new clean diesel engines are even cleaner than most hybrids? before you speak...do some research...old diesels were not as clean as the new ones...i have driven diesel cars for over 6 years and my lungs are just fine...my father has driven diesel cars for over 30 years and his lungs are just fine...

freejet

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]Our next president won't give a crap about technology, won't care about the environment and move us backwards in time in terms of gasoline efficiency, all to promote one thing: oil companies.[/citation]
In other words, Sarah Palin will be our next president. She already has shown us that she knows how to live happily in the great outdoors. What better way to accommodate our growing homeless population. Sarah Palin in 2012! She'll put a moose carcase in every outdoor freezer.

shin0bi272

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
yaaay for cobbling together a bunch of power people with powerful influence by the president of the united states to influence the minds of the people! but noo obama's not a communist or anything...

Saitzev

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2010
Oh boy what's next? Oh I know the iPatch. A piece of circuitry that gets embedded into your skin that runs an e-commerce version of iOS that contains your financial, medical, and other relevant information.

Status
Not open for further replies.