[SOLVED] OBS Stream not working

kashi7180

Commendable
Apr 5, 2018
Sorry for English

When I used game captured in OBSStream software for only specific game window. only work for 1-2 minutes and then stuck the screen on OBS..

I also used complete window recording but game effected (fps lower then 30)

SPEC
Xeon : E3 1225 v2
12 GB Ram
120 SSD
4gb AMD 460

Solution
Thanks for your feedback, but I have enough resources. then why we need to change priority setting
Because windows gives more resources to whatever is in front,so the background task (streaming) is getting less than what they need.

Just try it out,worst case it won't do anything different.
then stuck the screen on OBS..

I also used complete window recording but game effected (fps lower then 30)
If your system is not strong enough it will use all the power for the game and the stream will be frozen,look at OBS if it says dropped frames then it can't handle both the game and the stream.
You can try and put OBS to a higher priority so that it will keep running the stream but this will make your game slower.

kashi7180

Commendable
Apr 5, 2018
If your system is not strong enough it will use all the power for the game and the stream will be frozen,look at OBS if it says dropped frames then it can't handle both the game and the stream.
You can try and put OBS to a higher priority so that it will keep running the stream but this will make your game slower.
Thanks for your feedback, but I have enough resources. then why we need to change priority setting

TRENDING THREADS