Question OC black screen on higher than 75Hz

Jul 30, 2020
Hi i recently over clocked my gpu (GTX 1050 OC) with MSI afterburner , i used to slightly oc it before with gpu tweak but didn't tried afterburner so i just overclocked it just he option on core and memory clock so i just pushed it to far i mean like max of core and memory and screen just gone black i restarted my pc and everything was fine so i said maybe that was a bug lemme try again and same result so i gave up and i had a exam and stuff so 2h later i turned on my pc and on start up screen was glitching and sometimes black (onboard was fine btw) and in safe mode it was fine so i uninstalled display adapter and it was all fine but when i tried to install nvidia drivers it all started to gliching again so i did a clean win install and it is fine i installed nvidia driver and its working like i still get my +110 fps on rocket league but my monitor is 75Hz when i try to put it on that it starts to glitching again or again black screen and like 65+ it starts to glitch sometimes showing half of the screen and no i didn't mess with gpu voltage on after burner i remember to keep that option off is there a solution to this? is it hardware problem? i'm checking the gpu temp its just fine like 39 41 on idle and around 55 59 on game

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts