Msi tomwark max 2 b450
2x8GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 ram
Psu Paris from 650w
aio deepcool captain 240 rgb heatsink

Currently my oc configuration is:
Vcore: 1.230
CPU Ratio: 45
Lcc: mode 6

Are there any ways to increase the clock speed or at least optimize for the best?

Last edited:
Ho una build con:
R5 5600x
Msi tomwark max 2 b450
2x8 gb Corsair Vengeance 2400 ram
Psu Paris da 650w
dissipatore di calore aio deepcool captain 240 rgb

Attualmente la mia configurazione oc è:
Vcore: 1.230
Rapporto CPU: 45
Lcc: modalità 6

Ci sono modi per aumentare la velocità di clock o almeno ottimizzare al meglio?
Hey there,

Can you translate to English? Google translate isn't doing a good job!.

First off, get faster ram, DDR3600 CL16 2 x 8 or 2 x 16. You will get a 20% boost in performance, including in games.

Reactions: Hellfire13
I corrected the post, thanks
So, the ram as I suggested is the first thing. Ryzen CPU's love fast ram, and CL16 3600 is the perfect balance. Low latency, and high bandwidth. As mentioned, up to 20% performance.

Go into your bios, and make sure PBO is turned on. It auto overclocks your CPU (when thermals allow) to boost higher and for longer periods.

What PSU do you have? make and model. It doesn't look good, so I'd be swapping that out asap.

palladinoandrea

Prominent
Aug 17, 2022
So, the ram as I suggested is the first thing. Ryzen CPU's love fast ram, and CL16 3600 is the perfect balance. Low latency, and high bandwidth. As mentioned, up to 20% performance.

Go into your bios, and make sure PBO is turned on. It auto overclocks your CPU (when thermals allow) to boost higher and for longer periods.

What PSU do you have? make and model. It doesn't look good, so I'd be swapping that out asap.
my psu is thermaltake paris 650w

Status
Not open for further replies.