I ran a 6 hour OCCT test last night running my AMD Athlon II X3 440 # 3.45Ghz. When I woke up, it said, "Error detected on core # - 1" DOes that mean that it didn't work? I looked at the device manager to see if it was okay, it said that the core was fine.

Well, I heard that I can fix this problem with increasing voltage. I ran it @ 1.45V last time, and the max temps were 48C. The temps are pretty low especially on air cooling and a crappy case and stock cooler. I was wondering If I could go 3.5Ghz with 1.5V and be safe. Is 1.5V safe as long as it is cool enough?

using OCCT
CPU : OCCT, normal + large data set test 4hours recommendation from OCCT , 6hour test is overkill
CPU : linkpack use memory 90% free 1hous enough

for fast try intelburn test ( IBT ) just set 20 loop use maximum memory maybe 20minutes ..

sometime in OCCT success but test in IBT error in ten minutes.. :D

I have a question, and I know that you have been pretty helpful in the past, so I think you can answer it. My CPU peeked at 48C when I did that last OC to 3.45Ghz. I had the Vcore @ 1.45V. If I put my Vcore to 1.5V do you think that I would have a problem? I should just watch my temps and make sure that they do not get too high right?

No problem & safely .. when fullload test stress under CPU temp nelow 75*C..
but using high vcore for every day decrease life CPU ! i don't know life your CPUI maybe 3years ~ 5years..! but in the next 5 years later your CPU seem old ..

if you want more cool : go bios / smart fan disabled / CPU temp warning set shutdown in 75 *C

you can control via HW monitor : www.cpuid.com
when you run OCCT open your software HW monitor together. See your CPU temp !