Question OC test results

Dominum_vestri

Commendable
Jan 14, 2020
I did the overclocking test with MSI Overclocking Scanner and i have this messege: "Test completed, confidence level is 90%" it is good?
(nvidia gtx 1050)

Lushern1309

Reputable
Aug 22, 2019
There's a 10% chance you are going to fry your card, LOL just kidding, those test don't really push the card that far and you can go higher than stated, however if you have a card that does not require a power connector i would not push it to hard, with that said, overclocking of GPU's is a waste of time in my opinion and you are better off getting a more powerful card, but if you need like 2 - 3 fps more in a game for you to enjoy it then there's no harm in trying, just don't expect miracles

Dominum_vestri

Commendable
Jan 14, 2020
There's a 10% chance you are going to fry your card, LOL just kidding, those test don't really push the card that far and you can go higher than stated, however if you have a card that does not require a power connector i would not push it to hard, with that said, overclocking of GPU's is a waste of time in my opinion and you are better off getting a more powerful card, but if you need like 2 - 3 fps more in a game for you to enjoy it then there's no harm in trying, just don't expect miracles
on one benchmark before OC i have score around 4000. after OC i have score around 4500