My Pc specs
Phenom X6 1100t
Jetway HA12-LF Motherboard
Coolermaster extreme power plus 650 watt
1333 Mhz Zion Ram 8gb
GT 210 1Gb DDR3
Segate 1Tb hdd

Solution
Welcome to the forums, and I'm sorry that you were greeted with sarcasm.

I suggest that you browse through our overclocking forum (and post there, too). It's at http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/forum-29.html . Start with the stickies at the top of the forum; read them from the bottom up and skip the ones that are not relevant to you.

Randomizer's guide is tilted heavily towards Intel chips, but some of the basic principles apply across the board. I underclock more than I overclock, because I like quiet machines, so I can't give you much help myself. However, some unasked-for advice follows

- Why do you want to overclock? To make some task run faster, or just to learn something new and gain boasting points? The answer to that...
Welcome to the forums, and I'm sorry that you were greeted with sarcasm.

I suggest that you browse through our overclocking forum (and post there, too). It's at http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/forum-29.html . Start with the stickies at the top of the forum; read them from the bottom up and skip the ones that are not relevant to you.

Randomizer's guide is tilted heavily towards Intel chips, but some of the basic principles apply across the board. I underclock more than I overclock, because I like quiet machines, so I can't give you much help myself. However, some unasked-for advice follows

- Why do you want to overclock? To make some task run faster, or just to learn something new and gain boasting points? The answer to that question can direct you down the right path.

- Be prepared to accept the cost of replacing equipment if you do heavy overclocking. Hardware has been known to blow out, never to work again. It's part of the learning process.

- Take the time to scan threads in the OC forum for at least the last couple of months looking for relevant threads. You can learn a lot. The forum has a search feature.

- If all you want is a small speed boost, not to learn the arcane art of overclocking and join the club of people who eventually get addicted to liquid nitrogen, check your motherboard manual to see if it has automatic overclock tuning.

- Have a lot of fun.

Solution