Question Oculus Quest or Oculus Rift?

May 6, 2019
If you have a PC capable of runinng VR games, then I recomend you buy the Oculus Rift S, as you will have better performance than if you would use the Oculus Quest. If you do not have a PC capable of runinng VR games, I recomend you buy the Oculus Quest, as it is an all-in-one VR headset ( basically aconsole only used for VR). The cool thing about the Quest is that you can pair it to your gaming PC, if you ever want to buy one that can play VR games. I bought the Quest, and it is a great gaming device, as you can play it anywhere, and it uses a litium batery which lasts at least 2 hours on the most heavy games to run. You can also watch movies in VR on the Quest, and take part in VR experiences. A downgrade to the Quest is the fact that you can't use Steam, and you have to buy allyour games from the Oculus Store. Hope I helped! Please let me know through a comment if I did!

Jul 9, 2019
If you have a PC capable of runinng VR games, then I recomend you buy the Oculus Rift S, as you will have better performance than if you would use the Oculus Quest. If you do not have a PC capable of runinng VR games, I recomend you buy the Oculus Quest, as it is an all-in-one VR headset ( basically aconsole only used for VR). The cool thing about the Quest is that you can pair it to your gaming PC, if you ever want to buy one that can play VR games. I bought the Quest, and it is a great gaming device, as you can play it anywhere, and it uses a litium batery which lasts at least 2 hours on the most heavy games to run. You can also watch movies in VR on the Quest, and take part in VR experiences. A downgrade to the Quest is the fact that you can't use Steam, and you have to buy allyour games from the Oculus Store. Hope I helped! Please let me know through a comment if I did!
Yeah my PC is capable of running of running VR Games, but are the perfomance worth the portability and the freedom? For example, I have my PC in my room, but if I want to play with the VR in the living room or at a my friend's house I would have to bring the PC too and that's really impracticable. Also the only game I care about is Beat Saber, how's the tracking with the Quest?