Oculus Rift Lets You Inhabit Someone Else's Body

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's interesting. although it's a few steps short of hooking up a few billion vr-equipped individuals connected to a huge vr grid made by machines to use humans as energy sources and programs inhibit their bodies and minds... :whistle: ..........i am talking about nsa... :p

alfaalex101

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
How many nights I spent wondering if my girl could feel the same way I do - in my pants. Now we are closer to this possibility more than ever! (not really)(I have no girl)

that's interesting. although it's a few steps short of hooking up a few billion vr-equipped individuals connected to a huge vr grid made by machines to use humans as energy sources and programs inhibit their bodies and minds... :whistle: ..........i am talking about nsa... :p
I like the way you think

acadia11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010
Well, you knew what anyman would do if he had a woman's body , sure enough play with his boobs, and the video didn't disappoint.And of course, the first thing a woman would do if she had a d..k, yup you guessed it, look at it!!! And that's exactly what happened.The moral of story, human beings just look for really complcTed ways to have sex!!!

Huskynine

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013
So do they actually feel the feeling of eachother? Like can I feel how soft/smooth another person's skin is? Or do they just see?

thxext

Honorable
Dec 13, 2013
Traciatim, but not as cool as a SQUID where you can feel it too, but was my 1st thought as well. Well played.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
Cool.. now stop playing around and give us VR gloves, VR jacket, and sensory feedback.This, with proper Kinect intervention and the graphics quality of modern virtual environments can be done with imaginary bodies responding way faster than the 'set of agreed movements'. Including breathing to add in to the overall feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.