OCZ Unleashes Backlit Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrubermonkey

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2008
When will keyboards with fully programmable normal sized OLED buttons come out and I do not just mean a handful of over sized programmable buttons on the side of the keyboard. Would be a dream for someone typing in multiple languages or playing different games. Macro buttons for games would have a much sorter learning curve on them.

Hmm, obviously they're trying to cash in on the Dan Brown Angels & Demons prequel movie coming out this summer.

I have a Saitek Eclipse II illuminated keyboard with variable intensity plus 4 colors - off, red, blue & violet. Great for playing games with the lights down low, although quite spooky in the wee hours of the AM!! WOOooOO! :)

@squatchman

ok so according to you only one company should be advertising that they make backlit keyboards and no one else. just like saying only Sony can make TV's but anyone else who makes them cannot advertise it.

grow up kid

squatchman

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2008
Calm down captaintroll, Some nobody releases information on a pretty generic-looking product and the new "BoM Tom's" team is INSTANTLY there! Maybe the writer had to meet some article quota for the month, maybe the nobody in question paid off BoM for the page long ad, or maybe Kevin was just bored...

Supertrek32

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
There are so many new "high quality" keyboards aimed at gamers these days, but none of them are ergonomic....

These are obviously aimed at people who use computers quite a bit, so why does no one make them comfortable? No matter how many features you throw on a keyboard, I'm not going to use it if it's gonna hurt me. It's not natural to have your arms angled inward in front of you with your wrists twisted outward and straight - and doing it for hours on end is only gonna give you carpal tunnel.

G

This is the fist keyboard that I've ever seen that was backlit for gamers. http://www.deckkeyboards.com/

G

I've already seen one of these by Medion!
Unfortunately the lights stopped working after 2weeks!

number13

Distinguished
May 20, 2008
I'm glad that OCZ is copying Logitech, now if they can build something better than the G-19 that cost half the money,I'd gladly switch until then DON'T touch my KB

G

Why aren't there any backlit keyboards that are curved (like the MS 2000)??
Preferable wired, anti-ghosting, detachable numpad, volume dial and a few macro keys.
Al the current keyboards are halfbaked.

G

OLED keyboard is great for me because i like to work in darker room so Optimus is amazing.BTW check out this site for more OLED display devices www.oledgadgets.com

Status
Not open for further replies.