odbc drivers

How do I delete and add sqlserver odbc driver on a NT4
server. I am getting system error code 126 when I try to
add DSN in odbc pannel using sqlserver driver.

This article may help.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q260558

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Sarfraz Malik" wrote:
| How do I delete and add sqlserver odbc driver on a NT4
| server. I am getting system error code 126 when I try to
| add DSN in odbc pannel using sqlserver driver.

TRENDING THREADS