Question Odd problem every night between 1:30 am and 3:30 am

Dec 5, 2021
So, every night, i have this weird issue where, while i am gaming, my computer makes this odd 'beep, or even a couple beep sounds. Not really a beep, im hard of hearing so i cant describe the sound in my headset. Then my computer/game will freeze for like 3 seconds and resume back to whatever i was doing. It's just really annoying and i want to know what it is. Also, sometimes, not always, when i go to my desktop, my desktop will be in what i can only describe as 'dark mode' kind of like on your smart phone? I have no idea what the heck that is all about. When that dark mode happens, resetting my computer always fixes it.

I apologize if this is not the right place for this question, i couldnt decide on where exactly this issue/problem falls under.

My computer specs: i9 9900k, aorus ultra z390 mobo, 32 gigs 4200 ram 1 TB and 2 TB Samsung SSD, Rog strix 3080 Ti 12 gb and a RM 850x psu.

If anyone has any suggestions, i would love to figure this out. I have done a virus scan and it comes up clean.

Dec 5, 2021
This kinda is a fresh install of windows. at least 6 months. That's when i got my new gpu, the 3080 ti. i went ahead and did a fresh install.
this problem only started relatively recently maybe 3 or 4 weeks

D

Deleted member 362816

This kinda is a fresh install of windows. at least 6 months. That's when i got my new gpu, the 3080 ti. i went ahead and did a fresh install.
this problem only started relatively recently maybe 3 or 4 weeks

I still would start with a fresh install as it only takes one error to cause havoc, I am willing to go down the rabbit hole with you looking into this but not till you do a fresh install.