odd problem with dual monitors on Gforce 5900

I use dualview on my GFx 5900 128Meg card with one 21in CRT monitor and
one17in Flat panel
Display 1 is the 21in running at 1600x1200 85Hz and the flatpanel running at
1200x1024 60Hz.
This is a great setup and I love it. It is alaso a great way to see the
flaws in each technology :)

I could never get RealPlayer to display anything on the second display, the
video is just a black screen,
neither will WinDVD4 play on it either.

Then I changed from driver version 53.03 to 56.72

The problem I have now is that I have an openGl application that will not
display anything on
the second display. This happend right after the driver change.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

"dual monitors" <nowhere@home.com> wrote in message
> I use dualview on my GFx 5900 128Meg card with one 21in CRT monitor and
> one17in Flat panel
> Display 1 is the 21in running at 1600x1200 85Hz and the flatpanel running
at
> 1200x1024 60Hz.
> This is a great setup and I love it. It is alaso a great way to see the
> flaws in each technology :)
>
> I could never get RealPlayer to display anything on the second display,
the
> video is just a black screen,
> neither will WinDVD4 play on it either.
>
> Then I changed from driver version 53.03 to 56.72
>
> The problem I have now is that I have an openGl application that will not
> display anything on
> the second display. This happend right after the driver change.
>
> Does anyone know what the problem is?

I am currently trying the 56.72 without problem.
In DualView, I can drag along either display screen will see WinDVD play. I
do not seem to have blank screen [no video] when drag to another screen. If
encounter this problem, try set your Fullscreen to enable as either primary
or secondary. See steps below.

Normally in clone mode have problem display two same display on both display
at the same time.
Can you try this.
GoTo Display Properties > Setting > Advance > Geforce [tab] > FullScreen >
enable either Primary or Secondary > apply / OK.

You can try drag / move your WinDVD to the other display screen in DualView
mode.