Odd Problem

I have my sons system here and recently I replaced the Abit KD7 Motherboard
that died with a Chaintech 7NJL4.
Its a 2200+ CPU with 2 sticks of Infinion PC2700 Ram (2x256m)

I dont have it overclocked (the cpu didnt like it in my Asus Board A7N8X But
heres the problem.

At cold boot system will go into windows etc no problems...but as system
warms up video gets lost and system wont rebot at all.
Sometimes i get one long tone...and other times it gives me video card error
beed...2 short one long.
I have swapped his vid card into my machine and tested it for an Hour in SoF
II and its fine....
Im wondering this....I have replaced basiclly the whole system...new
Mobo/ram/vid card/hdd this year but the case is about 4 years old.
Does anyone think perhaps my PS is maybe dying when it warms up and not
puting out the right voltages....???

I cant even keep it on long enough to run motherboard monitor on the
system...its really starting to get frustrating.

it is a 300w PS....Enlight.....Ti4200 Vid card 8x AGP...Using all Onboard
stuff ...Lan/Sound. and I am not getting a CPU Overheat error.
TIA for any suggestions.
OZoNE

"TBC OZoNE" <tbcozone@zoomeinternet.net> wrote in message
snip
> I cant even keep it on long enough to run motherboard monitor on the
> system...its really starting to get frustrating.
>
> it is a 300w PS....Enlight.....Ti4200 Vid card 8x AGP...Using all Onboard
> stuff ...Lan/Sound. and I am not getting a CPU Overheat error.
> TIA for any suggestions.
> OZoNE

Can you check the voltages in the bios?
Anyway, a psu that old is worth changing!
hth

---