Odd sounds from computer(Static/Squeel)

Sep 14, 2018
I've started to have a sound develop out of my computer and I can't determine which component. I've linked a video that can show you what I mean better than I could ever explain.
I have disconnected the video card outside of this video and the sound persisted, my thought is the M.2 SSD is failing and making this sound however I'm not sure if that is even possible. Beyond that it could be the power supply or cooling system. The reason I believe it is the SSD is that it happens on Load of programs(any really) and persists through games.
I've worked on computers and around them for many years and this is a first for me. Please let me know if you have seen this before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCr3Irz3Ces

Solution
Turned out to be the power supply, the main source of the noise anyways. Which could still have impacted the speed of the cooler which produced the secondary noise as you said. If anything changes I'll update. Thank you both for your replies.

trampus123

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I have heard that sound before it is the pump on your cooler it is running slow speed it up and it will stop.
if it is still happening unplug the M.2 reinstall on a test hard drive see if you still have the squeal.
I don't think the M.2 ssd is it

Sep 14, 2018
Turned out to be the power supply, the main source of the noise anyways. Which could still have impacted the speed of the cooler which produced the secondary noise as you said. If anything changes I'll update. Thank you both for your replies.

Solution