Odd warning msg on screen when booting

FIrst, my system specs are in my sig below,

I'm running windows 7 pro

I'd never seen this warning before, telling me my screen resolution was 1280x1024 and to configure it to 3840x2160

First my screen resolution is set to 3840x2160 30hz, per the LG settings panel. My GPU doesn't show any menu allowing any resolution adjustment setting options.
The part that is strange, i've had this system two years now, and never had this warning message, no matter the resolution i had set. This warning message didn't show up until i re-installed the GPU. I'd sent it into zotac for inspection as i had a black screen problem that i had determined was in the GPU - after going thru 100 "solutions" that i found on the web, i finally got the bright idea to move the GPU to another computer to see if the "black screen" issue followed the GPU, and it did. It didn't do it as often on the 2nd computer but it did it 3X in 10 days.

Zotac, after testing my gpu indicated no issue found, and returned the same GPU to me - but all i know is, the black screen issue has not returned in 3+ weeks and about 25 video rendering jobs.

THis warning message appears during POST, but while the long white bar (that appears blank in the pix) that sez "do not show this message again" or the shorter white bar next to it (that sez "close this message") - there's no mouse on screen, in the post screen to select any bar, the arrow keys, nor the tab key moves anything nor does the screen close when i hit "enter" (the "close this message" bar is pre-selected by default).

Once in awhile, a mouse will appear while windows is loading, but when i move it to the message, it slides under the message or disappears as it approaches the message

ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO GET RID OF THIS MESSAGE??

LINK

That warning message stays onscreen until just before windows gets to the "welcome" screen

Solution
That is normal and nothing to be worried about.
Until windows display driver is loaded, you're getting lowered resolution for compatibility reasons.

Those messages on screen are given by monitor itself. Mouse or enter key on your keyboard has nothing to do with it.
You can choose response options on that screen with buttons on your monitor.
That is normal and nothing to be worried about.
Until windows display driver is loaded, you're getting lowered resolution for compatibility reasons.

Those messages on screen are given by monitor itself. Mouse or enter key on your keyboard has nothing to do with it.
You can choose response options on that screen with buttons on your monitor.

Solution