Discussion Odroid-N2 and why no threads for news articles?

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
I'm really excited by the new Odroid N2 launch. Somehow, I missed last year's N1 launch, which interestingly has 2x SATA connectors integrated (the N2 has none). And regarding the N2, why was no discussion thread posted for that article (https://www.tomshardware.com/news/hardkernel-odroid-n2-single-board-computer,38941.html )?

It's great to see this new Pi-class forum, but if you guys really care about the community, let's have more articles create & link discussion threads!

Solution
The lack of progress in fixing it has also been commented on in the past and Admin are aware of the concerns, and I am certain it will be fixed as soon as it can be. There is clearly complexity in this we as users cannot see.

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
The discussion threads for articles not being created now is a priority and will be fixed as soon as they can.
Some articles already have threads + forum links. That's all I'm asking for.

I know that integrating the forum into the news part of the website is taking a while, and I'm patient. But not creating & linking the threads strikes me as pure laziness on the part of authors (or somebody).

Colif

Win 11 Master
The lack of progress in fixing it has also been commented on in the past and Admin are aware of the concerns, and I am certain it will be fixed as soon as it can be. There is clearly complexity in this we as users cannot see.

Solution