peter

Hi,
I am needing help with recording OEM keys. I would like to collect them
using a barcode scanner. When I scan the barcode on the OEM sticker I get a
number that isn't the OEM key. For example when I scan a sticker I get a
number like this 000475423617!5, but the OEM key is
F2CDB-JF7X6-9QR62-68....... So I would prefer to not enter the key manually
as it time consuming and inaccurate.

Thanks Peter

Use this tool

Regards