OEM Windows 8 how to reinstall

IneedHelpAlways

Commendable
Aug 15, 2016
Hello good people of tomshardware, a place where I always go to when having troubles with my laptop. So I have this laptop that I rarely use, it's bought from South Asia, a gift from my mother, and she brought it here in North America. Now I used it since my computer broke, but the OEM Windows 8's serial key said something like, "This serial is not allowed in this region, go buy a new one and give us more $$$" or something like that. I didn't really payed attention to it until I saw the update for windows 8.1. so I downloaded the installer from microsoft, installed it and all. did a clean install... but then the serial key embedded in BIOS didn't work or windows 8.1 didn't get the serial key from the BIOS since it was asking me for it. I don't know what to do and I remember that I have an old installer of win7 so I used that instead for now, but I also forgot the serial key for this! (I'm not really the most organized) So I had no choice but to errm.. scavage.. a serial key somewhere... until I figure out how to fix this and get my win8 back. Aaand silly me, I have the Serial key under my laptop. but it didn't work. I can't find win8 installer in Microsoft website either btw. Thank you for reading. Please help.

SUMMARY: "I want to re install my OEM Windows 8 but Can't find the installer, and Windows 8.1 doesn't accept the key either. So I installed Windows 7 for the mean time so I can use the laptop. so How do I install windows 8 again? "