Off Line Folders Problem

With Windows XP, I have enabled offline folders.

I have a few folders that I can't delete. They are visible only when
offline. When on-line, they don't appear.

When using off-line copy, and try to delete, rename, add a new folder, etc,
the error message is "The system cannot find the file specified"

Would like to get these cleaned out - thanks for any ideas.

Bill

Byte

Open IE (Internet Explorer)>Tools>Internet Options
Click the Delete files button under Temporary Files
And also tick offline files...boom, they're gone.

"Bill_Maine" wrote:

> With Windows XP, I have enabled offline folders.
>
> I have a few folders that I can't delete. They are visible only when
> offline. When on-line, they don't appear.
>
> When using off-line copy, and try to delete, rename, add a new folder, etc,
> the error message is "The system cannot find the file specified"
>
> Would like to get these cleaned out - thanks for any ideas.
>
> Bill

TRENDING THREADS