Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryio

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2010
don't be fooled by the simple look of it,
it is going to load for over 10 secs,
Beware

Are you dumb or something? Stop trolling, or maybe repair your PC. Office 2010 is much more snappier than Office 2007 SP3. It starts faster, is saves faster, is just feels faster.

friskiest

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011
None of your rants would change the fact that these features would get into X86 Windows,. Windows 7/8 are both optimized for touch and upcoming Windows 8 x86 PCs would be including touchscreen monitors.

Be happy that we still have a keyboard/mouse option aside from touch compared to WOA which would be more or less stuck in touch mode.

yorgos

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012
[citation][nom]cryio[/nom]Are you dumb or something? Stop trolling, or maybe repair your PC. Office 2010 is much more snappier than Office 2007 SP3. It starts faster, is saves faster, is just feels faster.[/citation]
maybe because you have only tried MS office and I'm sorry that my 1500 $ dollar 1 year laptop is crap, but I am trying to make a f. doc, not load every possible addon/addin/plugin/.. every f. time I need to type some simple words.

dumb people like me don't work only with MS office open, we are so dumb that we need IDEs like netbeans,MS Visual Studio, Eclipse,
Emulators for android,iphone,
we run virtual machine to test code on multiple platforms
we have matlab code to run,
we are not chatting in Facebook while we are typing our report for our school, neither are we pretty gurls that need purple and pink letters.
we are dumb f. developers that need efficient products.

Ps. oooh, and i forgot W.A.M.P. and I.I.S.

tomfreak

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
why the F* u give me touch mode Microsoft? Give a powerful/intelligent Voice mode that fully utilize the speed of a sandy bridge so I can speak instead of typing my documents.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
I'm guessing that this would go well with the Metro-enabled Windows 8 tablets expected at end of this

Agree especially if you plan to use a docking station, or a bluetooth-keyboard and mouse, and want to use the mouse and keyboard. Touch screen is not always the most ergonomic solution....

Status
Not open for further replies.