RonJ

Was Office 2000 Pro written for XP? Will it work with XP? I'm using
it with WIN98 right now. I sure don't want the Word Perfect that
comes with new DELL 'puters!!

<ronj@renc.igs.net> wrote in message
> Was Office 2000 Pro written for XP? Will it work with XP? I'm using
> it with WIN98 right now. I sure don't want the Word Perfect that
> comes with new DELL 'puters!!

Yes, it will work. I've used Office 2000 (small business; Word, Excel,
Publisher, and Outlook) with XP w/o incident.

Stew

I've used Office 97 with XP. :)

> <ronj@renc.igs.net> wrote in message
>> Was Office 2000 Pro written for XP? Will it work with XP? I'm using
>> it with WIN98 right now. I sure don't want the Word Perfect that
>> comes with new DELL 'puters!!
>

> Yes, it will work. I've used Office 2000 (small business; Word, Excel,
> Publisher, and Outlook) with XP w/o incident.
>

> Stew

"zoinks".

heh

Stew