Office 2010 Installation Error : 1935 Assembly Error

JuanAlvez

Reputable
Mar 2, 2016
Hello,
Im trying to install Office 2010 Professional Plus on my computer. My installation process gives error at 50 percent and says this :
"Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component"

Im using Windows 8.1 with all drivers updated and 4.5.2 version of NET.Framework.

Made a search from internet before i sent this post and saw on the suggested solutions that its caused by corrupted Windows files or Framework version.

As i stated at above, i have my drivers updated and 2.0, 3, 4, 4.5.2 versions of Framework already installed on my Windows folder at drive C:

I want a clear and simple solution for my problem. As an extra information, uninstalling Framework by using removal tool for framework or Programs Remove/Repair section at my computer doesnt help. Because there is no Framework appears in that Programs and its already installed in my Windows folder.

I also tried to download the same versions from Microsoft website and tried to repair them (because i already have them on my computer thats why its not giving me an install option). Neither i cant delete them because they dont show up at programs.

Thanks for all the help.

JuanAlvez

Reputable
Mar 2, 2016
As i stated at my post, my NET.Framework is at my Windows folder which means its included to my Windows when i have it. Also i said that Removal tools/Cleaning tools for Framework at Microsoft website doesnt clean anything which is also stated at the link you sent :

''Note You can't remove .NET Framework versions that are part of the Windows operating system. If you have Windows 7, you can't remove .NET Framework versions 3.5 or lower. If you have Windows Vista, you can't remove .NET Framework versions 3.0 or lower. If you have Windows XP, you can't remove .NET Framework versions 2.0 or lower.''

Microsoft website solutions dont work, i tried everything i found from internet. Im looking for a clear and working solution.
Thanks for the searching anyway.