Question Office 2021 "Rounded Corners Vs. Straight Edge Square Corners"

Oct 19, 2022
Hi All,

Cute little find/question here that I cannot solve as I am not on a system that has Windows 11 OS.

That said, I just installed Windows 10 OS on a system ... ok fine/cool. Then I installed Office 2021, ok fine cool.

Now the cute part (yes I am perfectionist and i like style and design sorry :|) ... however said, per the install AND per the link below for some reference ... I have enabled the updates and it turns it different colors etc which is cool, however the edges are still square?!

Now again I am NOT on a Windows 11 OS at the moment but per a week ago and install of Windows 11 OS on another system, that/this system with Office 2021 has small rounded edges in corners

Now not all you will be able to answer as you need to have Windows 11 and office 2021, so can someone that has this configuration let me know if i am recalling correctly or doing all things right ... as the update to app. updates but does not make corners round.

Any thoughts/advice and most of all confirmation from someone that has the config of Windows 11/Office 2021 would be great!

Thank you very much

Oct 19, 2022
UPDATE:

Sorry need to add ... DOES anyone have the config of Windows 10 and Office 2021 and did the update as shown in link ... if anyone has done this do you get rounded corners?

Per link:

The new interface is simply a coat of paint on top of the old interface. The new design matches the design language that the company has been promoting with Windows 11, which includes rounded corners for the frame and ribbon menus and a clean and clear style with monoline iconography and a neutral color palette.