[SOLVED] Office Word not opening

Mar 17, 2020
When I start office word it don't open, or I can see the loading screen for half a secound. I can not really open it in safe mode either (I have done it two out of 20 times), and I have even tried to uninstall office, but it stil don't work
anyone that knows why that is? I really need to get my homework done, but I can't do it without word

Solution
As you're in a rush, download the free alternative to Office which is named LibreOffice. It's capable to edit .doc files, create new ones and when you edit a Office doc and save it, will take on te Libre suffix .odt.

At least it will give some time to fix MSOffice. In your Programme Files there wll be an entry for Office and find word.exe (from memory - I use Libre (and Linux) and double click it, and if it fails, it should show a message as to why.
As you're in a rush, download the free alternative to Office which is named LibreOffice. It's capable to edit .doc files, create new ones and when you edit a Office doc and save it, will take on te Libre suffix .odt.

At least it will give some time to fix MSOffice. In your Programme Files there wll be an entry for Office and find word.exe (from memory - I use Libre (and Linux) and double click it, and if it fails, it should show a message as to why.

Solution