OfficeJet 7310xi Faxing from PC (Driver v4.7.0)

Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware,comp.sys.hp (More info?)

I just recently installed the OfficeJet 7310xi v4.7.0 drivers. I used the
HP OfficeJet 7310xi All-in-One Software Removal Utility v4.2.1 (1-11-05)
first.

Everything is working fine, except for faxing from my PC. The number is
dialed, and a very small portion of the fax is sent, not the entire thing.
The fax status window shows what was sent. It will attempt to send for
about three minutes before hanging up.

A fax sent from the All-In-One, to the same fax number, works flawlessly.

All tests, including the fax test, come back fine. All other functions from
the PC to the All-In-One work fine.

I have even partially reset the All-In-One to no avail.

Has anyone else encountered this with the 4.7.0 drivers?

Thank you.

Robert

On Sun, 08 May 2005 18:33:04 GMT, Robert D. Vanderslice II wrote:

> Has anyone else encountered this with the 4.7.0 drivers?

Nope... works fine for me... I just sent a 1-page fax direct from MS-Word
2003.

--
Thanks to Google Groups - I now MISS AOL users... :(