Official Box Art for Palit's GeForce GTX 480, 470

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidsnake718

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
Wow, just looking at the box makes me wonder how Palit of all of the vendors got first dibs on marketing their "boxart'! Im sure you guys at TOM's must have a beta GTX480 and 470 sent by Nvidia so when the cards are released you would have a FULL REVIEW! Im actually getting tense as I cant wait to compare one of these cards with a Cypress card!

expertester

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2008
I started to feel nVidia 'fermi' is a little bit too much hype. Box art become a news...hmmm.

I am sure many will disappointed if this card fail to justify its price.

G

Can't wait to get one of these! I'm so excited I might just smash my Radeons! :D

Trueno07

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2009
box art, fine, Nvidia supplied benchmark, sure, i can live. "Naked" pics of the card, what ever.

Let's see some prices! Who cares if it's a thousand times better than a 5870, if it's not priced competitively Nvidia has a problem.

G

I'm really not interested in seeing pretty pictures of a box but I'm looking forward to whats in it =)
From the Nvidia "benchmark" yesterday I really have to admit I'm not so sure if it'll be much faster than the 5870 or not.

vaughn2k

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
I just hope that inside would also be good, not to smash out Radeons, but to be a really bad*ss competitor, and bring the prices of the video cards down.

I still want a new card though.. been waiting for them to lower their price down.

Then we will see who will be the best!

arrpeegeer

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2008
Yeah, this has all the makings of TOTAL flop. You heard it here first (ok, not really, pretty much everyone is saying it - including some people working for Nvidia!).

When box art is the best thing you can put on display a couple weeks before your release... Wow.

anonymous x

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2008
[citation][nom]arrpeegeer[/nom]Yeah, this has all the makings of TOTAL flop. You heard it here first (ok, not really, pretty much everyone is saying it - including some people working for Nvidia!).When box art is the best thing you can put on display a couple weeks before your release... Wow.[/citation]
? They released info on the architecture, all the features it will support (on facebook/twitter), and like 3 benchmarks. Other companies like Intel put out way less info before a product release yet you can't really say their processors are a flop...

Status
Not open for further replies.