Question Offline Help in Microsoft Office 2021

kacper6768

Great
BANNED
Mar 5, 2023
Is it possible to download offline help for Microsoft Office 2021 and install this help?
In older versions of Microsoft Office, when I press the F1 button, help for Microsoft Office appears, but in newer versions of Microsoft Office, for help to appear, there must be an Internet connection, but not every computer has access to the Internet.
I often want to check some basic things right away in the help. If I want to do something in Microsoft Office, I have to look for it on the Internet.
How can I batch create in a long ebook a line of space after each line of text after short sentences?

aaaaaaa
aaaaaaa
aaaaaaa

replace with

aaaaaaa

aaaaaaa

aaaaaaa

This can be done, but only apparently, because in Word I can only set large spaces between the margins, but when I copy them to notepad, the sentences are still without separation.
When the text is read by a speech synthesizer, sentences must be separated by a large space to separate them. When one line is right above the other, the synthesizer reads all the sentences as one whole sentence.

You can control the space between 2 lines of text using the option in the ribbon called Line & Paragraph Spacing or you can update it by clicking on Layout in the menu bar and Spacing should be in the middle.

Unfortunately I don't know of any offline help file for Office as all of theirs has transitioned to online.