[SOLVED] Ok don't laugh

Mar 5, 2021
Ok guys long time lurker first time poster, I'm in college and I have no shame in telling you I am broke and I mean BROKE BROKE, to a degree we ramen noodles 3 nights a week, my parents try and help best they can but they are on SSI with a fixed income so... anyways I came across this site and I tried searching on here for it and it seems no one has discussed it or bashed it or anything.

They claim you can connect through basically anything and have a full spec PC with some decent specs for a pretty low cost per month. So I had a few questions for you experts

1. Do you think its legit? or should I try it and pay with like a pre paid card?

2. Can they actually do what they are claiming

3. Will I be technically using their internet or my own when I browse, because we have Wifi here in the dorm

I never used anything but windows and Mac so I would likely choose the windows package

[spam looking site removed]

or on the OTHER hand if you think this is not the route to go can you maybe spec out a superrrr cheap PC for me?

Thanks guys

Full disclosure I did post this on Linus as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Ok guys long time lurker first time poster, I'm in college and I have no shame in telling you I am broke and I mean BROKE BROKE, to a degree we ramen noodles 3 nights a week, my parents try and help best they can but they are on SSI with a fixed income so... anyways I came across this site and I tried searching on here for it and it seems no one has discussed it or bashed it or anything.

They claim you can connect through basically anything and have a full spec PC with some decent specs for a pretty low cost per month. So I had a few questions for you experts

1. Do you think its legit? or should I try it and pay with like a pre paid card?

3. Will I be technically using their...

kanewolf

Titan

3. Will I be technically using their internet or my own when I browse, because we have Wifi here in the dorm

I never used anything but windows and Mac so I would likely choose the windows package

[spam looking site removed]

or on the OTHER hand if you think this is not the route to go can you maybe spec out a superrrr cheap PC for me?

Thanks guys

Full disclosure I did post this on Linus as well
It depends what you want to do with the PC. Amazon rents Windows Desktop hosts. Basic desktop functionality is possible. Gaming, nope.

Solution
Mar 5, 2021
The site / store is CloudcoreVM dot com

Can you guys let me know for regular PC use if this can work? $45 a month sounds a whole heck of alot better then buying or building with todays prices