Ok.. fess up, who's kid is this??

I hope they took the transformer out first..That's got to hurt one's ass
considerably, those system 11 transformers are pointy and awkward.

or -

damnit. I've been looking for a project High Speed on the cheap. There's one
less out there to find and restore for my basement. (selfish grr)

"thrushguy" <garons@comcast.net> wrote in message
> http://priceless420.com/Pr032305pinballwagon.jpg
>
> The rest of the site isn't safe for work but this pic is.
>
> Scott
>
> --
> www.agelessarcade.com
> Hamden, CT 06518

I'd be less worried about the transformer and more worried about the pointy
screws that hold the cabinet speaker in. I put one of those right through my
hand when trying to get some crossthreaded head bolts out of a machine I was
buying. Had to crawl inside the cab and hold the T-nuts with vise grips because
the teeth had broken off them and they were just spinning. Trying to wiggle
further into the cabinet to reach where I needed to be, I supported almost the
entire weight of my body on one hand - on top of one of these screws.

For those of you who haven't seen 'em; they're really a cross between a fine
thread bolt and a nail. The tip is pointed and VERY sharp. It pierced my hand
and hit bone. When I removed it (slowly) I swear I could feel tissue bumping
over every thread of the bolt. It was lovely. It hurt.. a LOT. Still got the
machine apart and wrapped up, and loaded into my truck. (And of course, after I
got home, I went to get a tetanus booster shot.)

Richard

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:32:43 -0500, "dougmanct" <pokerdoug@mindoasis.com> wrote:

>I hope they took the transformer out first..That's got to hurt one's ass
>considerably, those system 11 transformers are pointy and awkward.
>
>or -
>

>damnit. I've been looking for a project High Speed on the cheap. There's one
>less out there to find and restore for my basement. (selfish grr)
>

>"thrushguy" <garons@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> http://priceless420.com/Pr032305pinballwagon.jpg
>>
>> The rest of the site isn't safe for work but this pic is.
>>
>> Scott
>>
>> --
>> www.agelessarcade.com
>> Hamden, CT 06518

Ouch! I feel your pain, man!

Scott C.

In article <fir0e.128$MJ1.14295@newshog.newsread.com>,
WEade <ripper@fast.net> wrote:
>I'm mostly a vid guy, but that is such a waste of a great pin.

It looks like all they did was set it on a wagon and take the
playfield out. The steering wheel is a logitech one that clamps to a
table, and the board it's clamped to looks like it's being held in
with C-clamps.

--
Please see my arcade and pinball items for sale:
http://www.videoracer.com/forsale/

So that's why the kid is wearing a helmet :)