Gabriel_98

Prominent
Jun 11, 2017
Starting with components: AMD Phenom II X4 965 black edition, not overclocked
Asus Nvidia GeForce gt 630 2gb ddr3 not overclocked neither it
4 gb ram ddr2 800 mhz
mother boardïs Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 rev 2.0
windows 10 64 bits
psu: inter-tech sl-500k 500watts power supply.

My problem just surrpassed me.
I had some diver issues with windows 7 before, driver kernel crashing all over again, i switched to wiindows 10, clean install. I installed last driver for the videocard, whenever i tried to play lowest game, with normal settings, that kernel was crashing again, the temp for CPU was around 60 degrees celsius, i uninstalled current driver and installed older driver, same problem, but happened later after installation. around 50 degrees idle, and 60 watching a 1080p video, i uninstalled the driver from device manager http://i.imgur.com/6KY1CLo.png restarted the pc, waited for windows to install it and now it is 40 degrees in idle, and hardly passing 50 watching 4k video (yes now it works). Why did this happed, how does that even work?
I mention that before either the graphic driver kernel or so was crashing constantly, either the pc was rebooting after a cpu temerature overload. Now it works just fine, i wanna know only if does that make sense at all. Thanks

Gabriel_98

Prominent
Jun 11, 2017
Now it's back to some weird temperatures 50-60 but not crashing, what can i do to cool it down a bit until i upgrade the cpu fan, i've seen on a forum that after the guy with almost same problem resetted the bios of the motherboard it worked well, can i do it too? thx