[SOLVED] Ok i need serious help.

Jul 9, 2020
I have a MSI GeForce 710 which is HIGHLY outdated, and to be quite honest i dont know that much about my pc and i dont know how to check, i couldn't find my PC on the developers website, i need serious help my PC is the IBUYPOWER GAMING ENTHUSIAST DESKTOP PC AM010A AMD FX-6300 3.5HZ, NVIDIA. Anything will help, thanks you.

Solution
My cpu is a
AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor, 3500 Mhz, 3 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s)

Yes, it should be replaced if you want good performance in any modern game. If you were asking specifically for specs for a system to play Fortnite at a certain FPS you should have just asked since your GT 710 card can be upgraded easily but the upgrade may not be good enough for modern gaming. Think a bit about what exactly you want to know, and put together a budget for what you can spend, then ask the question. You'd need about $500 to get another system to run modern games at lower settings at 1080 resolution, with new parts.
I have a MSI GeForce 710 which is HIGHLY outdated, and to be quite honest i dont know that much about my pc and i dont know how to check, i couldn't find my PC on the developers website, i need serious help my PC is the IBUYPOWER GAMING ENTHUSIAST DESKTOP PC AM010A AMD FX-6300 3.5HZ, NVIDIA. Anything will help, thanks you.
Very quickly, what is your question here? Is your computer outdated?
The GT710 is very outdated and probably the most disgusting card i've ever used, same with the FX line of CPU's. The GT710 came out in 2013. The FX6300, around 2012. This is why I never buy prebuilts, they put in a decent looking case, put in the oldest specs possible and market it as a 'gaming pc'. Hope this helps

If you are asking how to upgrade it, a faster cheap card like a used 750 Ti would be a huge improvement, but for newer games with higher demands you would need to replace the whole thing. If you don't have a solid state drive then one of those with a clean Windows setup will also speed things up by a good amount and you can always move that into a newer computer later on.

My cpu is a
AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor, 3500 Mhz, 3 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s)

Yes, it should be replaced if you want good performance in any modern game. If you were asking specifically for specs for a system to play Fortnite at a certain FPS you should have just asked since your GT 710 card can be upgraded easily but the upgrade may not be good enough for modern gaming. Think a bit about what exactly you want to know, and put together a budget for what you can spend, then ask the question. You'd need about $500 to get another system to run modern games at lower settings at 1080 resolution, with new parts.

Solution