OK, I'm stumped . . . need portable speaker recommendation..

Got roped into building a SFF (small form factor) system for a friend who
needs a portable system. Portable, meaning, will never run off batteries,
but will be moved every few months, and can be checked onto an airplane
easily. Needs to fit into two bags, including small LCD monitor.
Specifically does not want a notebook, needs something that will accept a 8X
AGP video card. Found most components OK. Need speakers that would be OK
for gaming (read: LOUD). They need to be self-powered speakers, but NOT
battery powered. Or if battery powered, need to be able to plug into the
wall also, with an INCLUDED A/C power cord or A/C power supply.

Main requirements:
- Small and easily portable
- Self-powered and LOUD
- Can plug into wall outlet using INCLUDED hardware
- Under $50 would be nice

OK, who makes this puppy? I'm pretty current on most hardware, but don't
shop for speakers much. I admit this one has me stumped. :) -Dave

> "Dave C." <mdupre@sff.net> wrote in message
>
> OK, who makes this puppy? I'm pretty current on
> most hardware, but don't shop for speakers much.
> I admit this one has me stumped. :) -Dave

Creative.

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/TRASPE.htm

--
AZC

"Andrew Z Carpenter" <azc@cirencester.ac.uk> wrote in message
> > "Dave C." <mdupre@sff.net> wrote in message
> >
> > OK, who makes this puppy? I'm pretty current on
> > most hardware, but don't shop for speakers much.
> > I admit this one has me stumped. :) -Dave
>

> Creative.
>
> http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/TRASPE.htm

Thanks!!! -Dave