Ok to leave my pc in the heat?

sean dm

Reputable
Jul 31, 2015
Im going to be moving soon, and living in Florida it gets pretty hot outside, we are going to leave the trailer somewhere in Georgia while we explore other states for a few weeks. Will it cause harm to my computer or peripherals to be left in the heat for that long? Assuming that the inside of the trailer could get above 100f on a hot day while being left in direct sunlight or partly shaded. Heres my build just in case it matters.

GTX 1080, Intel Core I7 6700K, 16GB Ram, Samsung 850 Evo, and a corsair water cooler.

The computer will also be inside of a box surrounded by lots of bubble wrap and packing paper.
Also, could the heat also damage my mouse, keyboard, monitor, or microphone / headset? the headset is logitech, the mouse and keyboard are razor, the screen is acer, and the mic is a blue yeti. Normally i wouldnt stress too much over something like this but i wont be able to afford replacements for anything for a really long time.

Solution
If it's not too hot for you, it's not too hot for the PC.

All your parts sat in a storage container, sitting on the top of a ship, all the way across the Pacific ocean in the summer.
It got a LOT hotter than in your trailer.

USAFRet

Titan
If it's not too hot for you, it's not too hot for the PC.

All your parts sat in a storage container, sitting on the top of a ship, all the way across the Pacific ocean in the summer.
It got a LOT hotter than in your trailer.

Solution