Question OK to leave RAM overclocked doing a fan swap?

CameronCant

Commendable
Aug 21, 2021
I have my GSkill FlareX running at 3600 (3000 stock) using memory try it on my MSI B450. It's been running for months no issues so I'm satisfied with that.

I'm about to install a 240 AIO and swap out my 5 case fans. Is it ok to just shut system down and swap in AIO and new fans without retutning RAM to stock?

I guess the reason for the Question is adding in a ARGB AIO the system never had and changing 5 LED fans to a different brand concerns me about wheter or not I should swap all that at once. Is this ok to do? Should I do this in steps? Swap fans, boot up then a few days later install AIO?

Are these current Motherboards designed to handle multiple new amps/voltage boot ups all at once?

Sorry for the Newbish type question, I just trust this forums opinion.
Thanks,

Lutfij

Titan
You want to remove the 5 case fans and replace the fans with the fans of an AIO alongside an AIO? You won't need to touch the sticks of ram, all you need to do is recalibrate your fan curves(if there are any) and you should be good to go. Make and model of your case and the AIO you're looking into? MSI have a number of B450 chipset motherboards, which one do you have?

Reactions: CountMike

CameronCant

Commendable
Aug 21, 2021
it's a B450 MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC. I'm switching from Corsair ml120s 5 of them to Phantexs 120ph both set are White LED not RGB or ARGB. The AIO is a MSI Core 240.

Power Supply is a 1000w EVGA Supernova