OK Will, I have a weblog

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

play on wrote:
> On 14 Jan 2005 17:47:53 -0800, "WillStG" <willstg@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >Actually I'm winding all this down
>
> When?
>
> Al

Well I suppose if I have to wait until you have a clue Al, that
would take about forever.

Will

JL wrote:
> "nmm" <voxman@arvotek.net> wrote in message
> > Iraq had a Democracy before the invasion. Saddam won the last
election
> > with an overwhelming majority.
>
> hahahahaha!!!!
>
> I actually think, nmm, that you are just someone baiting guys like me
in the
> newsgroup. And I fell for it.
>
> But no more. I will just cheer your jokes from now on. They are way
> funny...!
>
> JL

Oh wait, this is Will Miho's Columbian speaking.

fact is gallup did a pole that is now being supressed that found 52%
of Iraqis wanted President Saddam back.

Al jazeera did a pole that showed 60% of Iraqis wanted Saddam back.

the majority of the people in Iraq would rather have the old days
back.

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 02:09:51 -0800, Bob Cain
<arcane@arcanemethods.com> wrote:

>Roger W. Norman wrote:
>
>> I said a year before the war that A) we were going to war on Iraq, and B)
>> they had no weapons of mass destruction. I'm a nobody and I KNEW this.
>
>Something even more troubling that you, I and others
>predicted because it was obvious. The "administration" has
>effectively created a training program for terror:
>

>http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/14/politics/14intel.html?oref=login&th
>
>(Sorry about the need to register for the NYT online but
>it's worth it.)

They are also creating a gulag to keep terror suspects imprisoned
indefinitely without trial or any due process:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1390096,00.html

Al

Roger W. Norman wrote:

> Put it on my weblog and get it off RAP. It's what you demanded, now get
> yourself to a nunnery if you can't come up with a good reason to continue
> YOUR Bushistic diatribes here on RAP.

Good on ya, Roger; if there is real interest in discussion then surely
he will take it there.

--
ha

Alas, I've only posted one article and no one has bothered answering or
commenting, so maybe I just wasted $40 for a years worth of blog service,
but the point is that he's still here arguing and I'm not. I think that
does say it all. Then again, it's not all that much fun to go into a battle
of wits with an unarmed opponent! <g>

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

> Roger W. Norman wrote:
>
> > Put it on my weblog and get it off RAP. It's what you demanded, now get
> > yourself to a nunnery if you can't come up with a good reason to
continue
> > YOUR Bushistic diatribes here on RAP.
>
> Good on ya, Roger; if there is real interest in discussion then surely
> he will take it there.
>
> --
> ha

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:06:39 -0500, "Roger W. Norman"
<rnorman@starpower.net> wrote:

>Then again, it's not all that much fun to go into a battle
>of wits with an unarmed opponent!

I thought that was happening *before* you got the blog..!

Al

Depends on whether you view me as the one being unarmed. I'm sure it's
debateable, but I don't see Wm. F. Buckley there, nor even WILL.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"Roger W. Norman" wrote:

> Alas, I've only posted one article and no one has bothered answering or
> commenting

I did. I forgot to bookmark it though.

KF'ing Will has been the best thing I've done since Al Gore invented the internet.

"Roger W. Norman" wrote:

> Depends on whether you view me as the one being unarmed. I'm sure it's
> debateable, but I don't see Wm. F. Buckley there, nor even WILL.

As least Buckley has a brain.

I noticed, Don, but I haven't figured this whole weblog thing out yet, so if
I don't answer yet, just put it up to my father-in-law passing away and not
having a lot of time as my wife is the executor of the estate and we just
buried him on this Tuesday past.

I have, however, put up a couple of more articles you are welcome to look
at. Perhaps it's best to do the email thing if you want to communicate, or
at least until I have a grasp of what this weblog thing is all about.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio