Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

BuckFush wrote:
> From what I've seen this title will have more action than most folks are
> used to in this group but I'm really looking forward to this after watching
> the video.
>
> If nothing else the art is absolutely enchanting, take a look:
>
> http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/okami/index.html

Thanks for posting this.
I love the art in the screenshots.

Jenny100 wrote:
> BuckFush wrote <snip>
>> http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/okami/index.html
>
> Thanks for posting this.
> I love the art in the screenshots.

Yes, they are nice indeed but I hope you have broadband to be able to watch
and enjoy the video as well because that's what really made my jaw drop, I
must have watched it a dozen times already.

It also gives you a pretty good idea of what the gameplay is going to be
like and the music is just as beautiful. Simply astounding, I can hardly
wait for this one.