Okay I like Lost...

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

no not the Dragon, although he's my friend. I mean the series Lost. I
like it well enough but why are they all retarded? Here's the prominent
(apparent) neurosurgeon who doesn't know that if you have A- blood you can
also take blood from O- donors.

If a show is going to get technical and give details they really ought to
be the right details. It's like the bogus computer stuff that constantly
happens in 24.

It's really getting on my nerves. I may snap soon.

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
RGCUD Photo Gallery: http://home.comcast.net/~rgcud/
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 05:19:48 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

>no not the Dragon, although he's my friend. I mean the series Lost. I
>like it well enough but why are they all retarded? Here's the prominent
>(apparent) neurosurgeon who doesn't know that if you have A- blood you can
>also take blood from O- donors.

Oh. I guess I should save my rants for after I watch the entire episode.

I'll just go sit in the dark closet now...

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
RGCUD Photo Gallery: http://home.comcast.net/~rgcud/
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 05:34:19 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 05:19:48 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
>wrote:
>
>>no not the Dragon, although he's my friend. I mean the series Lost. I
>>like it well enough but why are they all retarded? Here's the prominent
>>(apparent) neurosurgeon who doesn't know that if you have A- blood you can
>>also take blood from O- donors.
>
>Oh. I guess I should save my rants for after I watch the entire episode.
>
>I'll just go sit in the dark closet now...
Just don't use the numbers!
-=UDIC=-
Optician Dragon
"Life Is Like A Can Of Tuna Fish - Sometimes It's Good, Sometimes It's Not So Good"
-Alfred E. Neumann
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 11:29:34 GMT, Optician Dragon
<DragonLensman1@verizon.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 05:34:19 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 05:19:48 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>no not the Dragon, although he's my friend. I mean the series Lost. I
>>>like it well enough but why are they all retarded? Here's the prominent
>>>(apparent) neurosurgeon who doesn't know that if you have A- blood you can
>>>also take blood from O- donors.
>>
>>Oh. I guess I should save my rants for after I watch the entire episode.
>>
>>I'll just go sit in the dark closet now...
>Just don't use the numbers!

You know...should I be worried? Those numbers are my IP address!!

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
RGCUD Photo Gallery: http://home.comcast.net/~rgcud/
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in
news:cgmc51t2k9mqaiksqto7us817lfn9kcibj@4ax.com:

> no not the Dragon, although he's my friend. I mean the series Lost. I
> like it well enough but why are they all retarded? Here's the prominent
> (apparent) neurosurgeon who doesn't know that if you have A- blood you
> can also take blood from O- donors.

He mentioned that A- blood would be better but O- would also work but also
had the potential to do harm.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

"Polychromic" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:cgmc51t2k9mqaiksqto7us817lfn9kcibj@4ax.com...

> It's really getting on my nerves. I may snap soon.

I already did and now I can't walk to the bathroom :-(

-Ophidian
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 06:46:45 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 11:29:34 GMT, Optician Dragon
><DragonLensman1@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 05:34:19 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 05:19:48 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
>>>wrote:
>>>
>>>>no not the Dragon, although he's my friend. I mean the series Lost. I
>>>>like it well enough but why are they all retarded? Here's the prominent
>>>>(apparent) neurosurgeon who doesn't know that if you have A- blood you can
>>>>also take blood from O- donors.
>>>
>>>Oh. I guess I should save my rants for after I watch the entire episode.
>>>
>>>I'll just go sit in the dark closet now...
>>Just don't use the numbers!
>
>You know...should I be worried? Those numbers are my IP address!!
Well, den you are the Debbil!
-=UDIC=-
Optician Dragon
"Life Is Like A Can Of Tuna Fish - Sometimes It's Good, Sometimes It's Not So Good"
-Alfred E. Neumann
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

Words to the wise, "Zac Bond" <zwb2@cwru.edu> wrote:

>> It's really getting on my nerves. I may snap soon.
>
>I already did and now I can't walk to the bathroom :-(

You snapped your back?
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

> no not the Dragon, although he's my friend. I mean the series Lost. I

Yessss, yes. Everyone likes Lost.

You may all join my fanclub. Send in $15.99 and you may receive an
appropriately themed coaster!

--
/\_./b__ _O_ <====o Lost Dragon o====> _|_ __d\._/\
(/^/(_^^' | I like people - I just can't eat a whole one | `^^_)\^\)
.._,(_;)_ <===o http://www.lostdragon.com/ o===> _(;_),_.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 15:48:01 -0500, Lost Dragon
<lost-dragon@tulsacoxmail.com> wrote:

>> no not the Dragon, although he's my friend. I mean the series Lost. I
>
>Yessss, yes. Everyone likes Lost.
>
>You may all join my fanclub. Send in $15.99 and you may receive an
>appropriately themed coaster!

I told you to buy Taiyo Yudens!

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
RGCUD Photo Gallery: http://home.comcast.net/~rgcud/
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

Polychromic wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 15:48:01 -0500, Lost Dragon
> <lost-dragon@tulsacoxmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>>>no not the Dragon, although he's my friend. I mean the series Lost. I
>>
>>Yessss, yes. Everyone likes Lost.
>>
>>You may all join my fanclub. Send in $15.99 and you may receive an
>>appropriately themed coaster!
>
>
> I told you to buy Taiyo Yudens!

Bwahaha. XD


--
/\_./b__ _O_ <====o Lost Dragon o====> _|_ __d\._/\
(/^/(_^^' | I like people - I just can't eat a whole one | `^^_)\^\)
.._,(_;)_ <===o http://www.lostdragon.com/ o===> _(;_),_.