Okay Malachias Invictus, I did my part.

Hi Mal,

okay, I've started posting my spellcasting rules. They are not
complete, but I've covered the basics of the framework tonight. You
promised to comment on them if I posted.

I'll be looking for comments to guide where I need to flesh out more in
my more formal writeup. Also, any suggestions for improvement or
extension (I know I haven't written up everything I've got so far, but
it's getting late...) would be appreciated.

If my sample spell writeups are clear enough examples, if anyone wants
to provide some more spell writeups (with augmentations), that'd be cool
too.

For now, though: *sleep*.

Keith

"Keith Davies" <keith.davies@kjdavies.org> wrote in message
> Hi Mal,
> okay, I've started posting my spellcasting rules. They are not
> complete, but I've covered the basics of the framework tonight. You
> promised to comment on them if I posted.

I'll take a look when I have a sane moment, too.

-Michael

Michael Scott Brown wrote:
> "Keith Davies" <keith.davies@kjdavies.org> wrote in message
>
>>Hi Mal,
>>okay, I've started posting my spellcasting rules. They are not
>>complete, but I've covered the basics of the framework tonight. You
>>promised to comment on them if I posted.
>

> I'll take a look when I have a sane moment, too.
>
> -Michael

Dude, you'r giving your critics way too many straight lines these days.