OKC Auction this Saturday

From the local paper. They said the pins so far are: Spring Break, X Files,
and Freddy. I might take a 35th Anniversary Playboy.

ARCADE AUCTION Saturday, April 30, 10AM Pool tables, CD/45 Juke Boxes,
Pinballs, Cranes, Counter tops & upright Cherry Masters, Skill Stops,
Jennings Chief 10¢ Slot Machine, Darts, 4-in-1 Classics. 150 pcs +/25'' &
19'' arcade games - Galaga, Ms. Pac Man, Dig Dug, several Golden Tees,
Radical Biker, Golden Tee 2004, Mortal Kombat, Blitz 99, Blitz, Trophy
Hunter, Sunset Riders, Area 51, Martial Champion. Lots of classics!
Consignments welcome through Fri. 5pm. 3711 S. Bryant, OKC. For info call
Shawn's Auction Service, 405-812-4240.
Published Sunday April 24, 2005

Thomas
Do these guys have a mailing list I can get on? Seems like every
auction up there is just out of the blue and I never have time to plan
a trip but would like to.
Tim
www.timsarcade.net

Scott

I'm with Tim....I only ever hear about the OKC auctions at the last
moment.

Playing best man at my best friend's wedding on Saturday, so can't be
at this one. Being where I'm located, the only auctions I've been to
are the ones for Super Auctions in the Dallas area. Nobody else comes
to these parts.

I'll be curious to check out an OKC auction sometime.