Question Oki C510n laser - Windows 10

JennyGW

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2013
I am having problems getting an old (but in beautiful condition) Oki C510n printer to run with Windows 10.

Windows 10 latest version with all current updates.
Printer connected via a network switch on an available IP.

Windows finds the printer but cannot find a driver for it.

I researched Oki and followed a procedure to locate a CAB file with the driver and downloaded this.
However, Windows does not recognise the .INF file in the CAB.

There is some info on the Oki support site about printer compatibility with Windows 10 which I do not understand.

I would really appreciate any help and advice with this as it seems a huge shame to chuck a lovely piece of kit just because of a driver.

Many thanks in advance.

Jan 4, 2022
I am having problems getting an old (but in beautiful condition) Oki C510n printer to run with Windows 10.

Windows 10 latest version with all current updates.
Printer connected via a network switch on an available IP.

Windows finds the printer but cannot find a driver for it.

I researched Oki and followed a procedure to locate a CAB file with the driver and downloaded this.
However, Windows does not recognise the .INF file in the CAB.

There is some info on the Oki support site about printer compatibility with Windows 10 which I do not understand.

I would really appreciate any help and advice with this as it seems a huge shame to chuck a lovely piece of kit just because of a driver.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi JennyGW,

Is it an Oki C510dn or specifically an Oki C510n? Reason why I ask is the C510dn is the only model of the two I see under Oki's Colour Printer support page.

For the Oki C510dn they have a driver available for Windows 10 x64. I looked at the compatibility and you appear good to go.

Try downloading this driver at the top.

TRENDING THREADS