a65bugman

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2005
Hey a while back I was working for a company and one of the employees had a screen saver of an aquarium that was acctually a game. You could feed the fish and buy more fish and things like that. I was trying to find it again for my daugter to play in order to get here ready to take care of her own fish tank. I can't really remember anything else about the game like the company that made it or anything like that. Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about or am I delsuional? Or have I already answered my own question! Any help would be great!

tenaciousleydead

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2004
you could get insaneaquarium(dont know spelling) lol. but id figure that magical coins that drop from the top of a tank and a fish gives birth to a baby every 10 seconds is not relevant to teaching kids how to properly care for fish lol. so all in all that would be friggin pointless, but its all i could come up with. Good Luck

(\__/)!!!!!!!!!!/---1 ===
(='.'=)!![----/-----1---]====
(")_(")!![-{+}------{+}]===== ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST! (yes those are spinny rims)

hunter_ace

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2002
The game your looking for is VR aquarium.
I think i have a copy of it around here somewhere. If want Email me about it and ill get back to you.

yes and i know thats kinda sad i have a copy of it!!
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by hunter_ace on 09/13/05 11:52 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

There was also a 'game' put out by HP that did the same thing... MopyFish I believe it was called. Everytime you did a print job, you would earn 'Mopy' points to spend on things for your aquarium. It was free from HP, but it's been ages since I've used it... so I don't know if it's still available or not.

<font color=red> If you design software that is fool-proof, only a fool will want to use it. </font color=red>

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
That's the one I was trying to think of. It's fascinating for all of 1 minute. I mean a fish isn't really all that exciting is it?

"Its only when you look at ants closely with a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames"

If he was looking for excitement, I'd agree with you... but he's looking to teach his daughter how to look after fish. There are other things to consider... but at least she'll learn how she should feed the fish.

<font color=red> If you design software that is fool-proof, only a fool will want to use it. </font color=red>

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
Assuming she doesn't get the idea into her head she needs a mouse to do it.

"Its only when you look at ants closely with a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames"