[SOLVED] Old game doesn't work properly on Windows 10

Solution
I found it by searching the internet. Is a collection of 30 games (blu ray) from the old company JoWood. The game i want to play is called "Soccer Manager Pro", but it has other names such as Soccer Manager Fun, or Fussball Manager Fun.
They went out of business a decade ago.

Unless otherwise "fixed", games and the underlying subsystems from them were never updated to current OS levels.
'Neighbors From Hell' is one such game from them that DOES work on Win10, by virtue of it running in the Steam platform.

In addition, a Bluray collection of 30 games is not from any official source.
Even though the company went bankrupt, this borders on piracy. Toms Hardware neither condones nor assists with pirated software.
(and I do...
check the game's recommended system requirements. see what OS they recommend and try that option in the game .exe's Compatibility settings.
right-click on game exe, choose the Compatibility tab, and set options there.

if this has no effect it may be the game's resolution options and graphical settings are not compatible with your OS or your display.

try switching to a Windowed mode ingame if available and see if you can fit it to your screen.

and check for any "redist" or "support" folders in the game directory with extra software that needs to be installed.

i would also search the developer site for any information regarding compatibility. some distribute small updates for different OS versions.

Apr 2, 2020
try switching to a Windowed mode ingame if available and see if you can fit it to your screen.

and check for any "redist" or "support" folders in the game directory with extra software that needs to be installed.

i would also search the developer site for any information regarding compatibility. some distribute small updates for different OS versions.

I tried but didn´t work. There is a folder called dx90c that has a lot of rar archives such as "dxupdate", "dxnt", "BDANT", "BDXP", etc. But I don't know which one to use.

Download a collection of 30 games and the only one that doesn't work is the one I want to play.

USAFRet

Titan
I found it by searching the internet. Is a collection of 30 games (blu ray) from the old company JoWood. The game i want to play is called "Soccer Manager Pro", but it has other names such as Soccer Manager Fun, or Fussball Manager Fun.
They went out of business a decade ago.

Unless otherwise "fixed", games and the underlying subsystems from them were never updated to current OS levels.
'Neighbors From Hell' is one such game from them that DOES work on Win10, by virtue of it running in the Steam platform.

In addition, a Bluray collection of 30 games is not from any official source.
Even though the company went bankrupt, this borders on piracy. Toms Hardware neither condones nor assists with pirated software.
(and I do understand where you're coming from)

Unless you can get Compatibility Mode to do it...you're out of luck.

Solution