[SOLVED] Old Hard Disks Raided

kiwis

Reputable
Dec 30, 2019
Not sure if this is more a motherboard question.

I have two 500GB hard disks, my old operating system plug a few random files. They were operating together in some kind of raid. I think to make one 1TB disk.

If I wanted to connect it to my new system, how would I do it so I can access some files which were not transferred?

My OP OS is on a new SSD disk.

Solution

I have two 500GB hard disks, my old operating system plug a few random files. They were operating together in some kind of raid. I think to make one 1TB disk.

If I wanted to connect it to my new system, how would I do it so I can access some files which were not transferred?

Unknown. There are a couple ways to make a 1TB volume out of two 500GB disks. It could be the motherboard that did it or it could be Windows that did it.

kanewolf

Titan

Unknown. There are a couple ways to make a 1TB volume out of two 500GB disks. It could be the motherboard that did it or it could be Windows that did it.

Solution