Old hard drive New pc

Aug 1, 2018
So I just built my new pc, and from my old pc I took out the Hard drive and power supply, every things else I got is new. And I just got windows 10 for my pc, Previously it was windows 7, and now as I launch my new pc, It starts up from my old hard drive windows 7 and when first launch it the keyboard and mouse work, and afterwards don’t work. Then I turn off my pc, and the same problem happenes, and I can log in to my new pc to cuz the keyboard and mouse don’t work, so I can’t set windows 10

Solution
Boot your system and press the necessary key to entry BIOS (before Windows starts). Change the Boot Priority to have your Windows 10 Installation media as the primary device. Insert/Connect your Windows 10 installation Media. Save and Exit BIOS.

Your system should now boot into the Windows 10 install media and start the installation process.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Boot your system and press the necessary key to entry BIOS (before Windows starts). Change the Boot Priority to have your Windows 10 Installation media as the primary device. Insert/Connect your Windows 10 installation Media. Save and Exit BIOS.

Your system should now boot into the Windows 10 install media and start the installation process.

-Wolf sends

Solution

TRENDING THREADS