Old HardDrive to New Build

Zawan_

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016
Hello everyone and Happy Holidays. So I'm planning on building a computer and I have a few questions, one of them includes Hard Drive.

So I have an All in One PC that doesn't work and I have its Hard Drive (1TB) and when I build my PC, I'm thinking about using that hard drive instead of spending 50-60$ on a new one. So my questions are :

Will the All in One Hard Drive work on the New PC Build?
Would I need to purchase another Windows 10 key or something for 90$?

Please give me some good advice as my budget for the new build is 600-700$ and this is the first time Im building a PC.

Zawan...
Please understand it's impossible for anyone to definitively tell you whether your HDD will "work" in your new PC. You can only try and hope for the best. Hopefully the HDD is a standard HDD and is not defective.

As far as purchasing another Win 10 license, the chances are that you will need to do that. But it may be a good idea to first get in touch with a Microsoft representative (BY PHONE) and see if something can be worked out. Check Google for the MS support numbers for your region.

Zawan_

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016
The Hard Drive is really good.. not defective at all. And btw.. if i download the 4GB Windows 10 by using Microsofts Media Tool Creation into a USB drive.. will I need a windows license in the new build?